Day Trip - Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard
Nantucket, a tiny, isolated island off Cape Cod, features dune-backed beaches and has been designated by The Nature Conservancy as one of the last “Great Places on Earth.” It’s marked by its unpainted cedar-shingled buildings, manicured privets, wharves and cobble-stone streets lined with restaurants, steeple-topped churches and chic boutiques.
Martha's Vineyard sits in the Atlantic just south of Cape Cod. This longtime New England summer colony, a favorite of celebrities, encompasses harbor towns, farmland, lighthouses, and sandy beaches. You’ll find fabulous shopping, quaint Victorian Cottages, an iconic carousel and expansive beaches … and yes, more places for dining from casual to gourmet!
This trip includes:
• Round-trip Hy-Line Fast Ferry Transportation:
• Ferry to Nantucket (depart Hyannis 9:30am—arrive 10:30am)
• Ferry to Martha’s Vineyard (depart Nantucket 1:30pm ferry—arrive Oak Bluffs 2:40pm)
• Return Ferry (depart Oak Bluffs 6:10pm—arrive Hyannis 7:10pm)
• Time for lunch and dinner on your own.
Additional Forms and Files: